What We Do
Giannuzzi Lewendon plays an active role over the life span of a consumer product company, from the beginning of an idea to growing the company to a successful exit, and beyond.
Our team has served as counsel to vast array of industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and founders in the food, beverage, lifestyle, beauty, personal care and wellness sectors, helping them clear day-to-day hurdles and navigate opportunities towards an acquisition.
In addition to this expertise, our long-established relationships with investors, manufacturers, brokers, co-packers, distributors, service providers, and other consultants and advisors makes Giannuzzi Lewendon a value-added legal practice.
Servicing a unique and important part of consumer-driven business, Giannuzzi Lewendon has the tailored experience and resources that enable our clients to maneuver the range of legal challenges facing consumer brands on the journey towards success.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Founder and Investor Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Board Set-Up and Compensation
- Employee and Consultant Agreements and Compensation
- Incentive Equity and Bonus Programs
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Product Research and Development
- Ingredient Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Sales Brokerage and Distribution
- Strategic Partnerships
- Retailer Relations and Growth Programs
- Product Marketing and Branding
- Celebrity and Influencer Endorsements
Who we partner with
Early to late stage consumer products and services companies; disruptive companies, but with solid numbers and a solid team. Our clients run the gamut from young brands to mature companies – first-time entrepreneurs and recent MBA graduates to seasoned, serial entrepreneurs in the CPG space.